Tuesday 4 June 2013

Tinted Moisturisers I Love

Tinted moisturisers were cool before BB Creams became all the rage. I've used a fair few of them because I do love the lightweight feel of a tinted moisturiser. That's not to say that I don't like BB Creams, because I do, but Tinted Moisturisers were here first and I feel like they need to stand up and say something. Perhaps I'm alone in this, but god I hope not.

I have owned Estee Lauder's Daywear Sheer Tint Release moisturiser for a while now. It smells so fresh and organic which I love. Estee Lauder has a thing about making their products smell green. You either love it or you hate it, and I love it. This is a cult product among Estee Lauder users, and one that I used to regularly sell when I worked on their counter for a little while.

Another that I've used and found good is the Nivea tinted moisturiser. This is ten times cheaper, and covers more like a BB cream than a tint. I have their standard Daily Essentials one, but they do have one for youthful skin called Be Beautiful and one for mature skin in their Q10 Plus Anti-aging range.

One that I would use quite a bit, a few years ago now though, is the Clarins Hydraquench moisturiser. I don't actually have a picture of it because I no longer own it (sad!) but i did love it when I did. I actually ended up buying the Ester Lauder one as a replacement, which is wonderful too.

The Clinique counter opened at the department store I worked at a couple of years ago now. When It did I went mental. I bought several Chubby Sticks, I bought their Perfectly Real Makeup as well as an Allover Colour. I bought their Toner and their tinted moisturiser too. I literally went crazy. I got the Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturiser in Shade 2. It's just heavy enough to wear it as a foundation with light coverage. I highly recommend it.

I do have an obsession with BB Creams too. So I will post about them another time as I feel that they are a different product to a tinted moisturiser. When you compare them, they just aren't the same. Hopefully you've enjoyed this post. :)


Estee Lauder tinted moisturiser.








No comments:

Post a Comment