Tuesday 18 June 2013

TIGI S Factor Shampoo and Conditioner




After seeing Zoella rave about these products, I wanted to give them a go for myself. This is part of the TIGI S Factor range. I bought the smoothing shampoo and conditioner. I do buy salon haircare all the time anyway, so this wasn't a splurge that I couldn't afford for. I allocate money for my hair the same way that I allocate money for petrol for my car. That being said, I had to order it online from Feelunique as this range wasn't sold at my local salon.

I haven't yet tried them, but they smell amazing. The bottles I got were huge too, so they'll last ages. I'm currently using up the last of my shampoo and conditioner of another range - I had to actually go buy another shampoo because I didn't want to start using this one until bot shampoo and conditioner were used up. That being said, I can't wait to try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment