Monday 29 April 2013

Tangle Teezer

For those of you who don't know, I am obsessed with all things British. Therefore, when I saw this video of Cara Delevingne I had to buy one. One what you ask? Oh, ya know, just a Tangle Teezer.

What's in Cara Delevingne's handbag?

Now I know that this may seem silly to many of you, but I do tend to buy a lot of things because I think "Oh so-and-so has that" or "Oh that was mentioned on there" and therefore because of those reasons I must have one. It's a sad fact of my life. It's one of the many reasons why I never seem to have enough money.

As I was saying, I had to buy a tangle teezer because Cara had one. Here is my tangle teezer arriving in the post. It came all the way from England, which I was super excited about. I bought the Bubblegum Pink colour because I love pink. I did contemplate the orange however.

(I was reading the magazine SHOP when my mum gave me the parcel all wrapped up in a little white box. Sorry!)






I love using it already. I have really long hair - it's almost down to the top of my bum - so brushing it is a nightmare, especially when it's wet. This however makes my life so much easier. It doesn't snag or pull my hair. But it does detangle it with it's soft bristles. I hate brushing your hair and finding half of it having snapped off and littered onto the floor and this product doesn't do that! Something that I'm so happy about! It's great for my hair.

The website says:
"Tangle Teezer Original professional detangling hairbrush is loved by hairdressers and used in professional hair salons. It's a super smooth operator that works the minute hair is lathered and rinsed. Glides through wet, vulnerable and colour treated hair with no pulling, tugging or yanking. Hair peace at last!" (here)

So all in all, thanks Cara, thanks Tangle Teezer. My hair is very grateful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment