Tuesday 18 June 2013

Current Perfumes I Love



Currently I have five perfumes that I love. Apparently I'm not allowed to buy Salvatore Ferragamo's Signorina until I've used these up. But isn't the bottle just so cute?

The perfume on the left (going clockwise) is Chanel Chance. Mine is just the ordinary EDP, but the Eau Fraiche is citrus-y which I also like. This one is florally, without being too overpowering - which is something I find often with Juicy Couture or Marc Jacobs. Of course being Chanel, this is insanely expensive. But it's worth it. It's one of those scents that people know what you're wearing, which is always a compliment in my opinion. Much like the Mademoiselle or the No.5, they're a classic that will suit every occasion - day or night. I absolutely adore this fragrance.

The one at the top of the left side is Viktor and Rolf's Flowerbomb - that's probably noticeable from the bottle. One thing about this is that the bottle is different from every other. The Chanel bottle is a classic, but this one has something different to it. I like Jasmine in my perfumes, which you will see as a theme throughout this post. This perfume is also floral, hence the name Flowerbomb, but it's more sweeter than Chanel. Mine again, is a EDP, because they just last so much longer. My mum currently wants the bodycream (this) which is just an absurd price to pay for lotion. I mean really. 

The one in the centre in the red bottle is Hypnotic Poison by Dior. One thing that grates me about this is that the bottle is not see through. You can't see the perfume diminishing so one day it'll just run out and poof, you weren't aware. I know it's a little thing, but it's just annoying. This one is actually and EDT, but I did use to have an EDP. I picked up this one free from work when we had a clear out of testers. This perfume is very vanilla-ry, and it also contains Jasmine. This is another perfume that's a staple from Dior (I'm noticing a trend here...) but it's perfect for night time as it's very sultry yet sweet. Along with their Addict 2, I think all their Poison perfumes are gorgeous.

The next perfume up is the one in the oblongish bottle that has the letter M on the front. This one is from a brand called Mor. This is from their Marshmallow range. My parents bought me an entire set of the Marshmallow range for Christmas just been. It was a lovely wrapped up box with their perfume, soap, body wash, body milk, two sized handcreams, and the tub of body butter. My mum and I LOVE this range - as you may well be able to tell from how many products I have from it. The perfume is sweet and powdery. It's got Pink Musk and Cotton Candy base notes - delicious! Again, and surprise surprise, it features Jasmine and Vanilla. 

The final perfume, and one that I obsessed over for months on end, is Alien by Thierry Mugler. This first came into my store over a year ago now and along with the products displayed in prime shelving, came with it two large dispensers that refill the bottles. I was amazed! How clever is that? Nobody else has thought to refill bottles, but this guy did and it's a fantastic idea. The bottle almost takes shape of an Alien too. Everything about this fragrance is different, and every time I wear it I get asked what I'm wearing. It's woody and amber, which I don't normally like, but it's still a sweet fragrance and once I smelt it I was hooked. This is possibly my favourite of the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment