Thursday 6 June 2013

Everything has changed

I'm not a particularly HUGE Taylor Swift fan. I was more so when I was fifteen and she was writing things that I felt. Now i'm older and I just don't feel the same way anymore. I've grown up and moved on.

However, I am a massive Ed Sheeran fan. I've actually seen him twice in concert - the only two times that he's come to New Zealand. I flew to see him and stayed in hotels and once I even lined up for hours just to get in the front of the standing section (which I successfully did).

So, it would be strange for me to not be in love with their song Everything Has Changed. I just think it's such an amazingly written song. And I saw the video for the first time today, when it was released. And I have to say that i've not seen anything more adorable in a video.

If you haven't watched it already, you have to. It's the epitome of cuteness.



No comments:

Post a Comment