Saturday 8 June 2013

Asos Magazine

I had never read Asos Magazine until today. Not only is it interesting, it has the latest products that haven't yet reached the store yet. When you click on them it asks if you would like to be emailed when they come into stock. How cool is that?

So after flipping through all pages, i have now increased my Asos saved list by a very large amount. Oh how I wish I had more money to spend.

Just a few things I currently love from their Magazine:






All these bikini's make me wish it was summer here and not winter! Sad!

This page here is just in general amazing looking. I love the idea of glow in the dark lipsticks from Stila and the opposite page has loads of amazing products. As a Media and Communications major, I just love the set out of advertising on this page. Props to the marketing team.



No comments:

Post a Comment