Thursday 4 July 2013

L'Occitane Toner


One of my best friend's works for L'Occitane (pronounced Lox-e-tarn). She has slowly been getting me to try loads of products, like just the other week she gave me a serum sample. We were in the other day purchasing some things for her sister's birthday - she's coming over from Australia to spend time with my friend - and my friend was busy yarning away about how good certain products were. I needed a new toner anyway, so I thought why not try this one!


This product is from their Angelica range. It just makes me think of Angelica from the Rugrats to be honest. It's far better than that annoying little girl. Far better.


L'Occitane is a natural range, so this is alcohol free. Which as you should have guessed by now, I adore all things natural. I've only used this a couple of times, but I already adore it. It smells refreshing, it's not overpowering. I simply use a cotton ball or pad and wipe it all over my face and neck. (Don't forget your neck!)

You can buy L'Occitane from Feelunique here too.

I didn't realise, but their handcream is one of the topsellers in the world. One is sold ever three seconds! Can you imagine that?! That's insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment