Sunday 5 May 2013

Current Make Up I'm Using:


Recently I went out for dinner for my work, and this is the make up that I chose to wear. I'm going to talk you through all the products that I put on my poor face. :) These are ones that I use regularly, that I have bought, and that I consider amazing products. I don't use these every day, but when I go out and want a natural look, these are the products I pick up. Enjoy!

Starting with a base: 
For my foundation, I'm wearing Revlon Colourstay Whipped Creme Foundation. This foundation is light and not clogging. I've got the colour Nude on. I don't generally like colourstay very much, and I probably shouldn't say that as I used to work for Revlon, but I always preferred Photoready. I didn't actually wear a powder over top, just my MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in Porcelain Pink. It's my new favourite thing. For concealer, I only ever use one and that's my MAC Studio Finish. You can read the post that I wrote about how amazing it is here. I wear colour NW20. I would never go back to wearing another concealer again, this is top notch.

Progressing to cheeks: 
I have on a blusher, a little bit of bronzer and a highlighter. The blusher that I use most days and I love to death is MAC's Powder Blush in Peachykeen. For a bronzer I use Beyu Magnum Bronzing Powder which I will blog about at one point (someday). It's from this German brand and it's a gorgeous colour. Usually bronzers are too dark for my face, but this one is just right. The highlighter that I've had for years and bought when I was on holiday is Nars Multiple in Coppacobana. It cost me an arm and a leg, but I'm so pleased that I bought it! I hate it when people's face looks 2D, so using a bronzer and a highlighter is a must for me.

Eyes: 
I used a creme base and that was Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in Place Shadow Creme in colour 21 Buttercreme to get the shimmery underlay and for the shadow to stay on all night. I then used my Chi Chi Nudes Palette which I love. The browns and nudes are perfect for a natural eye and incredibly cheap too. To line the eye I used the Estee Lauder Stay-in-place gel liner. Finally, the new mascara I have, which I love, is the Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes mascara. For brows, I have the Elizabeth Arden liner in Sabel. This stuff lasts forever. Honestly, I bought mine years ago, and I've yet to run out.

Lips: 
The lipstick used is a Clinique one. Clinque's colours are quite vibrant and moisturising. The one that I've got on is the Long Last in Watermelon



No comments:

Post a Comment