Monday 15 April 2013

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish and Girl About Town Lipstick Review

Hi,

So my parents went to Sydney a couple of weeks ago. I sent them on a mission to get me a few things. Some of things were a few MAC products that I have been dying to have but seeing as they're so expensive here in New Zealand, not to mention hard to get a hold of, I asked for them as a present. Firstly, let me just tell you how pretty the bag was. It came with a bow! And I do adore bows.


The first item is a Mineralise Skinfinish in the colour Porcelain Pink. It's a beautiful light iridescent pink colour that leaves the skin with a healthy shimmer. Any beauty addict will tell you just how gorgeous the skinfinish's are. My friend has four! That is how amazing they are. So when they came out with this colour I couldn't resist adding to my collection either.


The second product I asked for is a MAC lipstick in Girl About Town. It's a beautiful pink that's extremely bright. And since I am in LOVE with bright lipsticks at the moment I just had to have it. I know all of you beauty addicts will be going, "that is so yesterday" but just remember that I come from little ole New Zealand and that MAC is not sold frequently here, and for that reason alone I have not bought it. However, I am now near obsessed with the colour.


I also have been a big fan of MAC's statement packaging for a while now, so I just had to put one up of their classy black lipstick cases and the square boxes. So clean and perfect.


I did some swabs on my hand. The first is the Mineralise Skinfinish and the second the Girl About Town Lipstick. It's a shame that the skinfinish doesn't really show up on my hand - It's probably because I'm so pale. But like I said about the lipstick, it is just gorgeous. Pair it with your mineralize skinfinish and some simple natural eye make-up and some long lashes and you are good to go. :)


I'll share some more of my MAC products, because i'm an obsessive person, at a later date. As for now, that is all.
BYE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment